Irucka Embry, E.I.T. (Engineer–in–Training) is the Principal of EcoC²S. He started Eco–Creative Consulting Services (and later shortened to EcoC²S ) in October 2007 in response to being forcibly laid off from his position as the Rutherford County Landfill Project Engineer.
Irucka educates and inspires positive changes locally and globally through EcoC²S. In addition to the services that EcoC²S offers, Irucka has written various articles in his goal to educate people on a variety of topics.
- Martin Acres, Inc.
- Getting Back to Nature™
- Getting Back to Nature™ on LocalHarvest
- Inspired Schooling Solutions LLC
- Sustainable Communities Network
- Ivy Barksdale
- Martin Management Group
- Ballew Estates
- Ballew Estates (Facebook)
- Alfalfa Restaurant
- Alfalfa Restaurant (Facebook)
- ResearchGate: Irucka Embry's Profile
- Irucka Embry (iembry) GitLab project Repositories (includes all of the projects created by Irucka Embry at GitHub under iembry–USGS)
- Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP) (Irucka Embry)
- Hip Hop artist Vibration Kŏn'vûrt'ɛd [Kunvorted}
EcoC²S is pronounced ˈiːˌkəʊ siː skwɛə(r)(ed) ɛs in the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
Sources (Wiktionary, the free dictionary):