Note: All times listed are in the US Central Time Zone (unless otherwise noted).
- Tennessee Local Food Summit Speaker and Vendor through Getting Back to Nature™ held 6 – 8 December 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Holiday Vendor Marketplace at the Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville Airport; 10 Century Boulevard; Nashville, TN 37214, from 9 AM – 1:30 PM
- Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (SSAWG) Conference Participant
- Getting Back to Nature™ 2018 Fall Fundraiser: A Celebration of Nature and Family on Saturday, 10 November 2018, from 11 AM – 2 PM. Getting Back to Nature™ is a collaboration between EConsulting™ and EcoC²S.
- EcoC²S participated in the 9th Lexington Peace Fair (www.lexingtonpeace.org) on Sunday, 20 September 2015 (the day before International Day of Peace), on the campus of Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
- EcoC²S participated in A Night to Remember: A Multi–generational Family Book Signing, Photo Exhibit and Presentations on Wednesday, 17 June 2015, in Nashville, Tennessee at the West End United Methodist Church. EcoC²S sold organic and/or heirloom seedlings and gave away free pollinator–friendly native seed packets from Roundstone Native Seed Company during Pollinator Week 2015.
- Nashville Food Day Participant